In order to maintain our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented the following:
- Each passenger will be asked to declare that they are healthy.
- Masking is optional, and we do not ask passengers to show proof of vaccination.
- Onboard we are maintaining enhanced sanitation, plastic shields in service areas, plus various other safety measures including regular cleaning of all passenger facilities.
- Meal services on all cruises may be plated, or buffet style. Please read the cruise menu.
- Passengers on the Native are asked to use the passageway around the ship in a clockwise direction and also not to block the passageway for extended periods of time, because all our passengers love the view of the Fraser River & Coastal mountains.
- Passengers on the BetaStar must remain seated unless given permission by staff to move.
- Please ask our staff if you need any further details.