In order to maintain our commitment to social distancing and safety, we have implemented the following changes :
- Capacity limits have been decreased in order to ensure COVID-19 Physical Distancing requirements
- Each passenger will be asked to declare that they are healthy
- Masks are now mandatory, except while seated at the table
- On board social distancing measures have been setup throughout the vessel
- On board we have implemented enhanced sanitation, plastic shields in service areas, plus various other safety measures
- For the cruises that include a buffet style meal we have suspended self service, and meals will be plated
- The dance floor is temporarily closed, and there is no DJ, but not to worry…
- PUB NIGHT MUSIC – We will still rock the boat with current and classic music hits!
IMPORTANT: To help avoid confusion, we would like to emphasize that we ARE in compliance with the current province-wide restrictions ordered by the Provincial Health Officer (PHO) on November 20, 2020.
The current order states that “Restaurants, pubs and bars can continue to operate as long as they have a COVID-19 Safety Plan and employee protocols in place.”