What steps are you taking re: COVID-19 Safety measures?
In order to maintain our commitment to social distancing and safety, we have implemented the following changes (click link below to view):
In order to maintain our commitment to social distancing and safety, we have implemented the following changes :
- Capacity limits have been decreased in order to ensure COVID-19 Physical Distancing requirements
- Each passenger will be asked to declare that they are healthy
- Masks are mandatory, except while seated at the table
- On board social distancing measures have been setup throughout the vessel
- On board we have implemented enhanced sanitation, plastic shields in service areas, plus various other safety measures
- For the cruises that include a buffet style meal we have suspended self service, and meals will be plated
- The dance floor is temporarily closed, and there is no DJ, but not to worry…
- PUB NIGHT MUSIC – We will still rock the boat with current and classic music hits!
IMPORTANT: To help avoid confusion, we would like to emphasize that we ARE in compliance with the current province-wide restrictions ordered by the Provincial Health Officer (PHO) on November 20, 2020.
The current order states that “Restaurants, pubs and bars can continue to operate as long as they have a COVID-19 Safety Plan and employee protocols in place.”
Where are you located?
Our office is located under the pedestrian over pass on Quayside Drive. It is a yellow office beside Donald’s Market. We are across from the Discovery Center.
Where is your dock?
Our dock is located right in front of the Inn at the Quay hotel, 900 Quayside Drive, about 200 metres west along the
boardwalk from our office. The boathouse restaurant and Inn at the Quay hotel are the nearest Landmarks.
Click image to view boat location.
Is there parking available?
- Drop-offs for persons with mobility issues can still be done in the fire lane in front of the Paddlewheeler Pub between the River Market and the Inn at the Quay.
- Parking is available at the INN AT THE QUAY hotel in the underground parking lot.
- Underground parking is also available at the River Sky Highrise along Quayside Drive in behind the Hotel.
How can I book a reservation?
You can make your reservations:
- Online by selecting your preferred cruise and using the “Book Now” button or if you need assistance please call our office at 604-525-4465 or our toll-free-line 1-877-825-1302 to speak to one of our knowledgeable staff.
- Or by emailing us at email@example.com
Can I hold a reservation now and pay for it the day of my cruise?
We do require full payment at the time of booking/reservation. If you have a large group booking into a regular cruise or a charter, you can reserve with a $500.00 deposit.
What are your business hours?
Office Hours: Monday to Friday 10:00am-4:00pm
During Peak Season – We are open weekends 10:00am-4:00pm
What payment options do I have?
We accept VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Debit and Cash. Charters or group bookings can be paid by cheque.
What is Paddlewheeler Riverboat Tours cancellation and refund policy?
Paddlewheeler Riverboat Tours reserves the right to cancel a cruise due to unforeseen circumstances. Schedules and fares are subject to change without notice.
To confirm a reservation, full fare must be paid at the time of booking.
All sales are final. No refunds.
Advance cancellations: Tickets may be transferable to another cruise date depending on availability.
If there is no availability, the customer may receive a transferable credit/voucher for another cruise.
All Charter or group booking deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE
Where do I pick up my boarding pass?
Boarding passes can be picked up at our check-in booth 30 minutes prior to your cruise. You do not need to print out your confirmation email and we do not email tickets or boarding passes before the cruise date.
The check-in booth is located at 900 Quayside Drive, in front of the Inn of the Quay Hotel (on the boardwalk).
Is there access from Skytrain?
The New Westminster Skytrain Station at Plaza 88 near Eighth and Columbia is just a short walk and over the pedestrian overpass from our dock. We heartily recommend taking the train if you can- it’s so convenient to our dock and with the construction going on at the River Market parking is limited.
Are your boats wheelchair accessible?
We have a great deal of experience in helping people with mobility issues, walkers and even folding wheelchairs in some cases, onto and off of our boats, but there is a dock ramp and two steps to be negotiated to get on board. Unfortunately due to space constraints we do not have wheel-chair accessible washrooms.
Are you available for weddings or charters?
Yes we are. Please contact our office for a copy of our wedding and charter brochures. You can call us at 604-525-4465 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
What is your smoking policy?
There is absolutely no smoking on our cruises at this time.
Are you running cruises all year long or just in the summer?
Our regular season runs from beginning of May to end of September, but some cruises, like our Friday & Saturday Pub Nights, run all year round. In the “off season” we run special event trips like Fort Langley Cruises on statutory holidays, plus our famous Halloween Dance-party Cruise, our busy Holiday Season schedule of cruises (Carol Cruises, Christmas Dinner and Luncheon, Boxing Week Luncheon Cruise), our fabulous New Year’s Eve Party cruise, romantic Valentine’s Day Dinner cruise, and our hilariously fun St Patrick’s Day cruise, to name a few.
Plus, remember we will happily run any of our regular cruises at any time for a group of 30 or more.
We love any excuse to get out on the water!
Gift Certificates All Year Long
Gift Certificates are available in various denominations! The perfect gift for Christmas or Birthdays or any other occasion!’
Are there bathroom facilities on board?
Gift Certificates are available in various denominations! The perfect gift for Christmas or Birthdays or any other occasion!
What kind of payments are accepted on board?
We accept Cash, Visa, Debit and Amex on board for food and drink purchases
Can we bring our own food or drinks on board?
No outside food or drink is allowed on board due to allergy and health regulations.!