SERENITY is the one word that describes this day cruise to the wilderness of Pitt Lake.
After passing through the bustling activity on the mighty Fraser River, passengers will experience entering the quiet tranquility and panoramic beauty of a majestic fjord. This beautiful, fresh water tidal lake is one of the largest of its kind. Grassy, reverse deltas appear daily in the center of the lake as the tide recedes.
We travel along the cliff sides and observe ancient First Nations pictographs and waterfalls. This area is still a protected wilderness and home to bears, deer and cougars. Our entertaining & knowledgeable narrator will tell you all about the history, legends, and ecology of this amazing Pitt Lake area.
In order to maintain our commitment to social distancing and safety, we have implemented the following changes :
- Capacity limits have been decreased in order to ensure COVID-19 Physical Distancing requirements
- Each passenger’s temperature will be taken before boarding the vessel
- Each passenger will be asked to declare that they are healthy
- On board social distancing measures have been setup throughout the vessel
- On board we have implemented enhanced sanitation, plastic shields in service areas, plus various other safety measures
- For the cruises that include a buffet style meal we have suspended self service, and meals will be plated