Explore the mouth of the Fraser River from the picturesque float homes, Old fishing village of Ladner and the migratory bird habitat on Woodward and Gunn Island.
The Fraser River estuary is a mix of history and wilderness unlike any other.
This is a 3.5 hour narrated trip.
Lunch and Bar Menus items are available for purchase
Beverages and snacks available for purchase
(No outside food or drinks permitted)
In order to maintain our commitment to social distancing and safety, we have implemented the following changes :
- Capacity limits have been decreased in order to ensure COVID-19 Physical Distancing requirements
- Each passenger will be asked to declare that they are healthy
- On board social distancing measures have been setup throughout the vessel
- On board we have implemented enhanced sanitation, plastic shields in service areas, plus various other safety measures
- For the cruises that include a buffet style meal we have suspended self service, and meals will be plated