… journey back through time and BC & Canadian History!
Thur, Mar 25
Mon, May 24
Thur, Jul 1
Mon, Aug 2
Mon, Sep 6
Mon, Oct 11
+ More dates may be added throughout the year.
+ Available any day, all year ’round for groups of 30 or more!
Cruising on the Fraser River’s only Authentic Paddlewheeler Riverboat.
The lush Coast Mountain Range provides a breathtaking canvas as you travel, with fascinating narration to the Birthplace of British Columbia. A unique view of Barnston Island and the Golden Ears Peaks are only a few of the highlights on your way on the Historic Fort Langley Fraser River Tour + Cruise.
We’ll travel under the latest addition to cross the Fraser River “The Golden Ears Bridge” as well as the newly constructed “Port Mann Bridge” the widest bridge in the world. Enjoy leisurely eating your delicious lunch which is included before we dock in Fort Langley.
There will be ample time to visit The Fort Langley Historic Site of Canada, browse the boutiques & antique shops in Gasoline Alley or just stroll around the quaint village soaking up the old time ambience.
When you return to the paddlewheeler you can enjoy your relaxing return voyage to New Westminster.
In order to maintain our commitment to social distancing and safety, we have implemented the following changes :
- Capacity limits have been decreased in order to ensure COVID-19 Physical Distancing requirements
- Each passenger will be asked to declare that they are healthy
- On board social distancing measures have been setup throughout the vessel
- On board we have implemented enhanced sanitation, plastic shields in service areas, plus various other safety measures
- For the cruises that include a buffet style meal we have suspended self service, and meals will be plated
Educators and Groups
We also feature an educational “discovery” package for teachers and school groups, community & seniors groups.
Planning an Annual End-of-the-Year staff appreciation outing? Ask us about our corporate group rate bookings!