.. journey back through time in BC & Canadian History!
A Special Historic Christmas Treat
December 20th – SUNDAY 9:30AM – 5:00PM
- Hot Turkey Lunch with all the trimmings, served on board!
- Narrated River Cruise with BC and local History
- Plus, visit Fort Langley’s “Christmas in the Village” Festival Market
This special experience includes a cruise to historic Fort Langley, with a full traditional turkey meal served along the way. In Fort Langley enjoy the “Christmas in the Village” festivities at their famous community hall with opportunities to shop for festive foods, and purchase festive gifts at the BC Arts & Craft stalls.
Themed after Charles Dickens book “A Christmas Tale” there will be a Christmas tree & Santa Claus, live music & singing, and you can to take a Christmas selfie with Santa’s Elves! to entertain yourselves and the kids! Also, walk around this historic Village and see all the antique buildings and stores.
We then return to New Westminster whilst enjoying Christmas music on the Fraser River. A very traditional Christmas cruise to remember!
In order to maintain our commitment to social distancing and safety, we have implemented the following changes :
- Capacity limits have been decreased in order to ensure COVID-19 Physical Distancing requirements
- Each passenger will be asked to declare that they are healthy
- Masks are mandatory, except while seated at the table
- On board social distancing measures have been setup throughout the vessel
- On board we have implemented enhanced sanitation, plastic shields in service areas, plus various other safety measures
- For the cruises that include a buffet style meal we have suspended self service, and meals will be plated
- The dance floor is temporarily closed due to COVID-19.
IMPORTANT: To help avoid confusion, we would like to emphasize that we ARE in compliance with the current province-wide restrictions ordered by the Provincial Health Officer (PHO) on November 20, 2020.
The current order states that “Restaurants, pubs and bars can continue to operate as long as they have a COVID-19 Safety Plan and employee protocols in place.”