Discover the Mighty Fraser and See the working river at its finest!
Enjoy a delicious luncheon while viewing an ever-changing view of the longest river in British Columbia (1375 km) Your 2.5-hour voyage will take you from Canada’s largest port, up river to Surrey past the newly completed 10-lane Port Mann Bridge (which is the second largest & longest cable-supported bridge in North America, and at 65 metres wide it is the widest bridge in the world). We’ll get up to the Douglas Island Wildlife Preserve as well as to the mouth of the Pitt River. Get your cameras ready!
Every seat and table are arranged for your optimal viewing of the mighty Fraser River. Watch for wildlife and view the remains of an old paddlewheeler on the riverbank. Our knowledgeable narrator has lots of amusing and interesting stories of the past and present about the Fraser River and can answer any questions you may have. A great way to spend an afternoon with family & friends, colleagues & groups!
In order to maintain our commitment to social distancing and safety, we have implemented the following changes :
- Capacity limits have been decreased in order to ensure COVID-19 Physical Distancing requirements
- Each passenger will be asked to declare that they are healthy
- On board social distancing measures have been setup throughout the vessel
- On board we have implemented enhanced sanitation, plastic shields in service areas, plus various other safety measures
- For the cruises that include a buffet style meal we have suspended self service, and meals will be plated
+ Available any day, all year ’round for groups of 30 or more!
Educators and Groups
We also feature an educational “Discover the Fraser River” package for teachers and school groups, community & seniors groups. For group bookings of 30 or more with an additional charge of only $5.00 per person ( +GST) you can include a guided educational program tour of the Fraser River Discovery Center, New Westminster’s world class interpretive facility for the cultural history and ecology of the Fraser River.
Planning an Annual End-of-the-Year staff appreciation outing? Ask us about our corporate group rate bookings!