Christmas Dinner Fraser River Cruises
Festive Holiday Dinner evening cruises on the Fraser!
Dec 11 + 17 | FRI + THUR | 7pm-9:30pm
Enjoy a fantastic seasonal meal featuring a main course of roast carved turkey freshly prepared on board by our chef. Beverages & other refreshments (alcoholic + non) are available for purchase from our Bar.
Welcome aboard the M.V. Native, our comfortable 100-passenger Paddlewheeler for a festive treat. The ship is fully decorated with Christmas lights and décor, and traditional Christmas carols play throughout the evening.
Enjoy this 2.5-hour cruise that includes a delicious buffet-style dinner featuring hot carved roast turkey, and all the trimmings, with friends, family and colleagues.
Celebrate the fun and excitement of the holiday season as we travel the mighty Fraser River.
In order to maintain our commitment to social distancing and safety, we have implemented the following changes :
- Capacity limits have been decreased in order to ensure COVID-19 Physical Distancing requirements
- Each passenger will be asked to declare that they are healthy
- Masks are mandatory, except while seated at the table
- On board social distancing measures have been setup throughout the vessel
- On board we have implemented enhanced sanitation, plastic shields in service areas, plus various other safety measures
- For the cruises that include a buffet style meal we have suspended self service, and meals will be plated
- The dance floor is temporarily closed due to COVID-19.
IMPORTANT: To help avoid confusion, we would like to emphasize that we ARE in compliance with the current province-wide restrictions ordered by the Provincial Health Officer (PHO) on November 20, 2020.
The current order states that “Restaurants, pubs and bars can continue to operate as long as they have a COVID-19 Safety Plan and employee protocols in place.”
Planning an Annual End-of-the-Year staff appreciation outing? Ask us about our corporate group rate bookings!